Ginger is rich in zingerone, shogaols and gingerols. These are
essential oils which give that exotic aroma and flavor to ginger. Thanks
to these oils, ginger is a strong anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and
anti-parasitic medicine. Some call it a super food because it improves
digestion, boosts the immune system, adds extra energy to the body,
helps with asthma and cardiovascular health issues, and it also relieves
pain and reduces inflammation.
These are just some of the health benefits from ginger and below we
present you a complete list of all the benefits you get if you start
consuming ginger tea immediately:
- Ginger is a natural painkiller. Due to its unique substances, it may
naturally stop pain and help the body fight inflammation or infection.
This is why it is best to consume it when you have a headache, flu,
common cold or sore muscles.
- Ginger is great for the immune system. Because it contains
antioxidants, it boasts the immune system and helps fight diseases,
inflammation, and infections.
- Ginger may prevent stroke. Consuming a glass of ginger tea a day
significantly decreases the chances of a stoke because it breaks down
the fat that blocks the arteries.
- Ginger tea is great for blood circulation. Due to its warming
properties it improves blood circulation which is great because it
improves the delivery of vitamins, minerals and oxygen in the bloody
cells thus improving the general health and condition of the body.
- It is known that ginger tea destroys viruses which cause common cold, sores and influenza.